last sunset of 2010

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Men's cropped jackets?

This is me going insane looking for a men's cropped marching band jacket. Is it really that hard to find one that's styled and fits a guy?? I've trolled Ebay for a good few months and nada.

Who among you have looked at a cropped jacket and thought, "Shit, I really want it but won't it look homo?"
Let me alay your fears. Cropped jackets are no longer the institute of women. Like tights and hosiery before them, cropped jackets were initially marketed to and worn by men and the prodigal son is coming back. I recently bought a vintage cropped military jacket from the 60's and how much manlier can you get than the army? Paired with my Wrangler Stranglers and Doc Martins, it makes for a messy edge look.




So guys, don't let the sycophantic epithets of the nay sayers out there dictate your fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment